website at www.presella.com, and all subdomains (collectively, the “Site”), and the service owned and operated by the
Company (together with the “Site” or the “Service”). We take the responsibility of having your personal information very
seriously. We use your personal information only for providing and improving the Service. We treat your personal
information as we would and do treat our own. By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in
accordance with this Policy. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting
the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of
the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information (such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number, sex, country of residence) that you
provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Service, subscribe to our
newsletter, upload or submit any material through the Site or request any information;
- Your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process;
- Details of any requests or transactions made by you through Presella;
- Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments
regarding the Service or its content;
- Information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions; and
- IP addresses.
Uses of Your Personal Information
Promoters receive the email addresses of the Fans that bought tickets to attend their event once it is successfully funded
and confirmed. Presella Promoters never receive Fans' credit card information. We will use the personal information you
- Identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- Enable us to provide you with the Services;
- Administer your account with us;
- Enable us to contact you regarding any question you make;
- Analyze the use of the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
- Use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
- We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum.
- We will send you email relating to your personal transactions. We will keep these emails to a minimum.
- You will also receive certain email notifications, for which you may opt-out. Ignoring those notifications does not
release you from responsibilities under these terms and conditions.
- We may send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
- We never post anything to your accounts with Facebook, Twitter or any other third-party sites without your
- Except for the purposes of providing the Services, we will not give your name or personal information to third
- Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visit a website and which store
repeat visitor, to improve the quality of our Service, and to try and make your browsing experience meaningful.
- Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of the Site becomes publicly
available and can be collected and used by other users. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal
information through these public venues.
- Promoters on Presella never receive users' credit card information.
- Presella reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we
believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or in the good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply
with the law.
- For further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.