Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Presella, the platform that allows you to create events risk free! The following are the Terms and Conditions
using or visiting Presella you agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions as well as all applicable laws and regulations
of the Lebanese Republic. Presella reserve the rights at its sole discretion to make changes to the Terms and Conditions at
any time. Any change made is effective immediately. By using Presella, you agree that you are up to date with the newest
Terms and Conditions. Should you violate these terms and conditions, Presella may cancel your tickets or your event at your
own responsibility. In certain cases, Presella may also take necessary legal action depending on the severity of the
infringement and damages. The service is available only for to individuals who are of legal age in their jurisdiction. Any
individual using Presella is legally bound by the terms and conditions specified herein.
Rules & Conduct
laws. You agree that you will only use Presella for your own personal use (except as allowed by the terms set forth in the
of your activity in connection with Presella. You shall not, and shall not permit any third party using your account to, take any action, or submit content, that:
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or
entity, or violates any law or contract;
- You know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, profane,
or invasive of another's privacy;
- Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
Presella respects freedom of speech and opinion as long as it does not break any applicable law.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt,
damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or
to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of the Company or
any third party; and
- Is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. Promoters agree to not abuse other users' personal information. Abuse is defined as using personal information for any purpose other than those explicitly specified in the Promoter’s Event, or is not related to fulfilling delivery of a product or service explicitly specified in the Promoter’s Event.
You may view Content on the Site without registering, but as a condition of using certain aspects of the Service, you may be
required to register with Presella and select a screen name ("User ID") and password. You shall provide accurate, complete,
immediate termination of your account. You shall not use as a User ID, domain name or any name or term that:
- Is the name of another person, with the intent to impersonate that person;
- Is subject to any rights of another person, without appropriate authorization; and
- Is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse registration of or cancel a User ID, domain name, and project name. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality of your password for Presella. You shall never use another User account without the other User’s express
permission. You will immediately notify the Company in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other known
account-related security breach.
Events: Fundraise your Event via Ticket Sales Risk Free!
Presella is a platform where Promoters run campaigns to fund events by selling early bird tickets to raise money from fans.
By creating an event on Presella, you as a Promoter are offering the public the opportunity to enter into a contract with you.
By buying a pre-sale ticket on Presella, you as a Fan accept that offer and the contract between Fan and Promoter is formed.
Presella is not a party to that agreement between the Fan and Promoter. All dealings are solely between Users (“Fan” and
“Promoter”). By creating an event or buying a ticket to attend an event on Presella, you agree to be bound by this entire
Agreement, including the following terms:
- Fans agree to provide their payment information at the time they book a ticket. An authorization hold with the
ticket price amount shall be placed on their credit card. The payment will be collected at or after the target is
reached and the event is confirmed and only if the target ticket presales is reached as of the deadline. The amount
Fans agreed to pay for when booking their tickets is the amount they will be charged.
- Fans consent to Presella and its payments partners authorizing or reserving a charge on their payment card or
other payment method for any amount up to the full amount of tickets they booked at any time between the
booking and collection of the funds.
- Fans agree to have sufficient funds or credit available at the campaign deadline to ensure that the pledge will be
- Backers may cancel their pre-booked tickets at any time during the fundraising campaign, except that they may not
cancel their order once the event is confirmed. For extenuating circumstances, please contact Presella.
- The Tickets to attend any Event will be sent to the Fans via email. It is the sole responsibility of the Fan to present
their ticket at the entrance to the event. Otherwise, admission to the event might be refused.
- Promoters agree to make to organize the event as advertised to Fans that bought tickets on Presella once the event
gets confirmed. Failure to do so will not only lead to breach of this contract, Presella may pursue legal action. All
tickets bought on Presella for an event that does not deliver what is advertised shall be refunded by the Promoter. Presella is in no way liable towards the Fans who bought tickets.
- Presella gives the Promoter each Fan’s User ID and number of tickets bought. For successful events, Presella will
also give the Promoter each Fan’s name and email.
- Presella does not offer refunds. A Promoter is not required to grant Fan’s request for a refund unless the Promoter
is unable or unwilling to deliver the event as promised.
- Promoters are required to produce their successful events as promised or refund any Fan whose reward they do
not or cannot fulfill.
- Promoters may cancel or refund a Fan’s ticket at any time and for any reason, and if they do so, are not required to
go through with the event.
- Because Fans may occasionally fail to pay the bill for their orders; Presella can only guarantee the receipt by
Promoters of the amounts collected from ticket sales minus fees.
- Presella and its payments partners will remove their fees before transmitting proceeds of ticket sales to the
Promoter. Fees may vary depending on region and other factors.
- Presella reserves the right to cancel a pre-sold ticket or an event at any time and for any reason.
- Presella reserves the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend an event at any time and for any reason.
Presella is not liable for any damages as a result of any of those actions. Presella’s policy is not to comment on the
reasons for any of those actions.
- Promoters should not take any action in reliance on having their event posted on Presella or having any of the
money collected from the ticket sales until they have the ability to withdraw and spend the money. There may be a
delay between the date the event gets confirmed and access to the funds.
Presella is not liable for any damages or loss incurred related to Events or Ticket sales or any other use of Presella. Presella is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between any Promoters and Fans, Promoters and other Promoters, Fans and other Fans or any of its Users and any third party arising in connection with the use of Presella. This includes but is not limited to, delivery on promised goods and services, as well as any other terms, conditions warranties or representations associated with Events on Presella. Presella does not oversee the performance or punctuality of the Events. You release Presella, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Presella service.
Fees & Service Charges
- It is free to join Presella. Free events can use Presella for free. However promoting a free event on Presella and then
charging the customers at the door is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may lead to judicial pursuit.
- Presella only charges Users for paid events once confirmed. Whenever you use paid services on Presella, you will
have the chance to review and accept the fees before proceeding. Any changes in service fees will only be effective
once they are posted on Presella.
- Promoters are responsible for all fees including but not limited to Presella service fees, payment gateway fees,
ticket delivery fees, payment transfer fees as well as all taxes associated with using Presella. Funds gathered from
ticket sales are collected through Khadamat. Presella is not responsible for the performance of Khadamat.
Third Party Sites
- Presella may allow you to post Presella links on other websites. Presella may also allow you to link other websites or
resources on the Internet to Presella. When you access third party websites you do so at your own risk.
- The third party websites are not under the control of Presella, and you acknowledge that Presella is not liable for
any of the content, the accuracy of the information, the appropriateness or legality or any other aspect of the third
party websites or resources.
- You also acknowledge that Presella is not liable for any damages or harm incurred from using services related to any
third party website or resource.
Content & Licenses
- You agree that Presella contains content provided by the company and its partners and Users and that the content
may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other rights and laws. You
shall abide by and maintain all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any
Content accessed through the Service.
- Presella grants each User a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use and
reproduce the content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution, or
storage of any content for other than personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without prior written permission
from Presella, or from the copyright holder. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any content
for commercial use or in any way that violates any third-party right.
- Presella may terminate your access to its service, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and
destruction of all information associated with your account.
- If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by following the instructions on the site. Any fees paid to the
Presella are non-refundable.
including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and each of its and its affiliates’
employees, contractors, directors, suppliers, and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including
reasonable attorneys' fees and other legal costs, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of, or access to, the
you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to
indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with the Company in asserting any available
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Presella, nor its directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, or content providers, be liable under
contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the service:
- For any lost profits, data loss, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or special, indirect, incidental,
punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (however arising);
- For any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination); or
- For any direct damages
Electronic Delivery, Notice Policy & Your Consent
- By using Presella, you consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, legally required
disclosures, or other information in connection with Presella (collectively, "Contract Notices") electronically.
- Presella may provide the electronic Contract Notices by posting them on the site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Lebanon.
Integration & Severability
to the service, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or
electronic) between you and the company with respect to the service and govern the future relationship.
- The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of
any further rights hereunder.
- Presella shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where the failure results from any
cause beyond Presella’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic, or communications
failure or degradation.
Company's prior written consent. The Company may assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations
hereunder without consent.
neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
costs and attorneys' fees.
personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically
confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized
overnight delivery service.